Ergon FAT GA2 Grips - Lock on
The Ergon GA2 Fat is the big brother of the popular GA2 all-mountain grip, and is a perfect solution for riders with larger hands or those who simply prefer a larger, meatier grip. The GA2 FAT also provides more cushioning, offering better control, more comfort, and therefore more riding fun!
The GA2 FAT not only benefits riders with larger hands, it’s also a great grip for those who prefer more grip in hand. All of the benefits of the GA2 are achieved with the added benefits of a larger diameter and a greater ability to dampen vibrations. This allows the rider to lessen their gripping forces.
When mountain biking, a large portion of the rider’s weight rests on the handlebars. Over time this can compress nerves within the hand and cause discomfort, pain or numbness. Ergon designed the GA2 FAT Grips to allow the rider to rest their hand in a wider position, counteracting the common discomforts of a tight, narrow grip.
High quality materials is one of Ergon’s core values. The soft, durable and pure German rubber with a specific texture layout offers a great deal of comfort and control on the bike. With an internal clamp, more space is available for a wider grip. The GA2 FAT provides an ergonomic texture layout and vibration damping while reducing gripping strain.
- Model: GA2 FAT
- Colors: Black, Midsummer Blue, Risky Red
- Clamp: Aluminium, Black Anodized
- Larger diameter option for larger hands or those who prefer larger grips
- Varying thickness inner core and soft rubber for optimal vibration damping
- UV-stable GravityControl tactile rubber compound
- Secured to the bar using low-profile, inboard locking clamps
- Includes replaceable end plugs
- Diamater: 33mm
- Length: 135mm
- Weight: 135g
Ships FAST, from Canada!