FREE DHL Express shipping. Orders over $200 ship FREE!
Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M7100 2-piston callipers and BL-M7100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses are pre-bled & include your choice of pads.
Average weight: 850g (both sides)
Weight measurement assumes 160mm rotors (not included).
Shimano's new SLX disc brakes feature almost all of their latest braking innovations, allowing you to explore your limits with confidence. The 2-piston brake set delivers lightweight, high performance and reliable braking in all weather conditions.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and quick enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- Refined lever ergonomics and additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness (+10% vs. M7000 brakes).
Recommended brake rotors ( not included):
(links open product page in new tab)
6-bolt rotors: SM-RT66 or SM-RT86
CENTER LOCK rotors: RT-MT800 or RT-MT900
Full compatibility list below.
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M7100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band, Shimano mineral oil.
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Two (2) BR-M7100 2-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Pads: metal ICE, resin ICE or resin
These are the ones. The value of the SLX brake set is unbeatable. They look pretty damn good too.
Check out the 4 piston SLX brakes if you want more control, stopping power and less fade.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!