Shimano SLX RD-M7100-SGS Rear Derailleur - 1x12-speed
Shimano SLX Rear Derailleur - M7100 Series
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 316g
The new SLX M7100 Series groupset delivers impressive value and great looks while promising dependability and an enhanced riding experience for a wide variety of MTB applications.
- HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain system enables smooth, quick, quiet and shockless shifting in both directions - no more *thoonk* when dropping the chain to smaller sprockets.
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ chain stabilizing system (clutch):
- keeps chain taut, reducing both noise and damage to chainstay
- is lighter and more efficient than roller chain-guide systems
- toggles on and off for easier maintenance.
- Reduced chain tension in low gear chain position (on large sprocket) ensures a silent drivetrain in all gears.
- Hidden away, low-profile design helps avoid derailleur damage.
- Features a larger, 13T pulley with a new bumper to help further dampen any chain sound.
- Bumper structure at rear derailleur pulley cage reduces impact shock by absorbing chain impact on aggressive terrain.
SHIMANO SHADOW RD+
SLX M7100 Series components are a great choice and these rear derailleurs are no exception. Shimano has been generous with the amount of innovations they've passed down from the higher tiers, making the SLX a smart choice, as long as you like the colour.
Keep in mind:
Compatible cassettes employ a MICRO SPLINE rear hub mount (freehub body).
Ships FAST, from Canada!