Shimano Deore 12s BOOST Crankset
170mm / 175mm length
With or without SM-BB52 Deore Bottom Bracket
(for 68mm or 73mm BB shells)
Designed specifically for the newer, all around stiffer, 148mm BOOST setups, this Deore 12s crankset features an entirely new construction, using direct mount chainrings, special gear tooth profile for improved chain retention, and a 178 mm Q-factor that is compatible with 148 mm O.L.D. frames.
- BOOST specific design with wider chainline and wider pedal stance vs. cranks compatible with older (135mm or 142mm) rear hubs.
- Direct mount chainring makes swapping sizes quick and easy (special tools required).
- HOLLOWTECH II design reduces weight while maintaining appropriate stiffness for maximum power transfer.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainring teeth profiles designed specifically for MTB applications, whether cross-country, enduro or trail.
- Superior chain retention properties and smoother pedaling feel result in less component wear and a more enjoyable ride.
- Improved chain retention, even in the toughest terrain conditions.
O.L.D. (mm): 148mm BOOST
32T 1x chainring
70mm crank arms or 175mm crank arms
Compatible with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
If you're a serious XC or trail rider that's looking for budget reliable option and have a BOOST 148mm freehub, this crank should definitely be on your shortlist of options.