Ships FREE from Canada, with Canada Post
⚠ PRE-ORDER - Ships June 2021
Featuring 37mm stanchions and our Reverse Arch design the Mezzer Pro is not oly the stiffest Enduro fork on the market, it’s also the lightest. How did we manage to accomplish this you ask? Well, it’s not hollow if that’s what your wondering. In fact, this fork is loaded with technologies such as a fully sealed MC² damper, our proven Dorado air spring, and the life-changing IRT volume adjuster. What does all this mean? It means you no longer need to pick two, you can have the lightest, stiffest, and incredibly adjustable fork all at once.
*** Set to 180mm travel by default which your changed to your desired travel (140mm to 180mm) before shipping, please add note at checkout ****
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse Arch design, and Hexlock SL2 axle combined together result in ultimate stiffness
- Originally developed for the Dorado down-hill fork, the Dorado Air Spring offers ultimate sensitivity featuring a self-equalizing negative air spring. When inflating the fork both the positive and negative air chambers are filled simultaneously equalizing the pressures to create an incredibly supple feel
- IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) volume adjuster allows control over the mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent from initial spring rate to independently tune small bump sensitivity and big-hit performance
- Sealed MC² damper provides a range of blow-off thresholds to satisfy any requirement with separate high-speed and low-speed adjustments. Utilizing a bladder, our new sealed cartridge maintains damping consistency in the most severe riding conditions.
- 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
- 29” wheels
- Integrated flexible fender can be installed/removed by three small screws threaded into the arch of the fork
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Weight: 2000g (27.5") 2032g (29")
- Offset: 37/44OS (27.5") 44/51OS (29")
- Ride Height: 534-574mm (27.5") 554-594mm (29")
- Travel: 140-180mm Internally adjustable in 10mm increments
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IRT
- Compression Damping: MC2 Sealed Cartridge
- Rebound Damping: Sealed Cartridge TPC
- Adjustments: Air, IRT Pressure, Rebound, HS and LS Compression
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered
- Crown: Forged Aluminum, Hollow Bore
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 7000- Series Butted Wall Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 180mm (223mm Max)
- Axle: 15mm x 110mm Hexlock
- Max Tire Size: 69mm w/ Fender 74mm Without
- Options: Fender Kit
- E-pac: Yes 44OS 140-180 (27.5") 51OS 140-160mm (29")
INSTALLATION & MANUALS:
We recommend you have your components professionally installed.