Magura MT5 Next 4-Piston Disc Brakes, front or rear
No matter how difficult the trail, Magura's 4-piston technology and new brake lever ergonomics make for confidence inspiring performance package. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT5 Next lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance
- Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium
- Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir
- Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement
- Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Each brake includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled hose, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, mounting hardware, extra set of Olives & Barbs to shorten hose, and manual
|Front/Rear:||Front or Rear||Rotor Size:||Rotors NOT included|
|Color:||Black||Type of Fluid:||Mineral Oil|
|Hose Length:||2000mm||Caliper Mount:||Standard Post Mount|
Braking performance doesn’t have to be expensive. With the MT5 you save money and still get the performance you need. The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in outstanding braking force and the best possible modulation.
Ships FAST, from Canada!