Ships FREE from Canada, with Canada Post
Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M7120 4-piston callipers and BL-M7100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses are pre-bled & include your choice of pads.
Shimano's new SLX disc brakes feature almost all of their latest braking innovations. The 4-piston calipers deliver more controlled and more powerful braking in all conditions, inspiring even greater downhill confidence.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and quick enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- Refined lever ergonomics and additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness (+10% vs. M7000 brakes).
- 4-pistons: Reduce brake pad wear and disc brake rotor wobbling noise while increasing braking power by 10% (vs. SLX M7000 2-piston brake set).
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M7100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band, Shimano mineral oil.
Included brake hose length: 900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Two (2) BR-M7120 4-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Your choice of Metal ICE, Resin ICE or Resin pads
These are the ones. The value of the SLX brake set is unbeatable. They look pretty damn good too. Choose these 4 piston brakes for harder trail riding and Enduro applications, or if you just want the extra power and control vs. 2-pistons.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!