Ships FREE from Canada, with Canada Post
Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M7120 4-piston callipers and BL-M7100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses are pre-bled & include your choice of pads.
Shimano's new SLX disc brakes feature almost all of Shimano's latest braking innovations. The 4-piston calipers deliver more controlled and more powerful braking in all conditions, inspiring even greater downhill confidence.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and quick enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- Refined lever ergonomics and additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness (+10% vs. M7000 brakes).
- 4-pistons: Reduce brake pad wear and disc brake rotor wobbling noise while increasing braking power by 10% (vs. SLX M7000 2-piston brake set).
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M7100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band
Included brake hose length: 900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M7120 4-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Pads: Resin, Resin ICE or Metal ICE
Some variants may not appear in drop-down (if they're out of stock).
Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb not included:
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase a few sets of the Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb. You should also consider the Bleed kit for Shimano brakes as well as our Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Cut & Set Tool.
These are the ones. The value of the SLX brake set is unbeatable. They look pretty damn good too. Choose these 4 piston brakes for harder trail riding and Enduro applications, or if you just want the extra power and control vs. 2-pistons.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!