Shimano XT BR-M8120 4-Piston Disc Brake Set, front & rear
Shimano Deore XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M8120 4-piston callipers and BL-M8100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses, pre-bled & include your choice of D03S Resin, N03A Resin ICE (with cooling fins) or N04C Metal ICE (with cooling fins) pads.
Average weight: 820g (both sides)
Weight measurement assumes 160mm rotors (not included).
Shimano's new XT 4-piston disc brakes are of course the new standard for Enduro and Trail riders, worldwide. Trusted for generations, XT's proven dependability and powerful, controlled braking will keep you focused and confident on all the trails you ride.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and quick enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
- Free stroke adjust allows for fine tuning of lever movement vs. initial pad contact point.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- Refined lever ergonomics and additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness (+10% vs. M8000 brakes).
- 4-piston caliper Reduces brake pad wear and disc brake rotor wobbling noise while increasing braking power by 10% (vs. XT M8000).
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M8100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M8120 4-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Pads: Resin, Resin ICE or Metal ICE
Some variants may not appear in drop-down (if they're out of stock).
Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb not included:
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase a few sets of the Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb. You should also consider the Bleed kit for Shimano brakes as well as our Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Cut & Set Tool.
Serious riders and racers know that XT has been, and always will be a solid and dependable choice. These brakes are no exception.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!
Ships FAST, from Canada!