PNW Pine 27.2mm Dropper Post
Why should burly bikes have all the fun? PNW asked that question when they released their first 27.2mm dropper post. The Pine continues the tradition of bringing great, reliable dropper posts to bikes with skinnier tubes, whether it be your classic hardtail, XC bike, gravel grinder or cyclocross rig.
All-New versions of the Pine now come with the option of 90mm and 110mm of travel. This accommodates more bikes and helps you win the battle against getting bucked forward by your seat on steep and techy terrain. And while extra travel is always a great perk, we think the best addition to the new models is a slick 1-piece alloy stanchion, which drops a whopping 100g of weight from the older models.
To keep descending even more distraction free, the Pine features external routing at the midcap rather than the post head, allowing you to keep your cable routing nice and tidy.
- Shorter overall post - this allows for the post to fit in a larger variety of frame designs
- Tool-less Travel Adjust - combined with the shorter overall post this guarantees more drop across a wider range of bike frames. Up to 25mm of adjustment in 5mm increments
- Travel: 90mm or 110mm
- Post Diameter: 27.2mm
- Choose any lever kit
- Weights: 90mm - 490g, 110mm - 530g
- Infinite Adjust: So you can pick from multiple positions
- 1-piece alloy stanchion (no more press-on head)
- External cable routing with fixed cable entry at the mid cap
- Lever Compatibility: Compatible with all PNW Levers and most cable-actuated levers from other brands
- Find installation manuals here
- Lever NOT INCLUDED
- Cable & housing NOT INCLUDED, you can purchase a PNW Cable Kit which includes the cable & cable housing HERE
Ships FAST, from Canada!