Ships FREE from Canada, with Canada Post
Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M7100 2-piston callipers and BL-M7100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses are pre-bled & include your choice of pads.
Average weight: 850g (both sides)
Shimano's new SLX disc brakes feature almost all of their latest braking innovations, allowing you to explore your limits with confidence. The 2-piston brake set delivers lightweight, high performance and reliable braking in all weather conditions.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and quick enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- Refined lever ergonomics and additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness (+10% vs. M7000 brakes).
Recommended brake rotors ( not included):
(links open product page in new tab)
6-bolt rotors: SM-RT66 or SM-RT86
CENTER LOCK rotors: RT-MT800 or RT-MT900
Full compatibility list below.
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M7100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band, Shimano mineral oil.
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Two (2) BR-M7100 2-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Pads: Metal ICE, Resin ICE or Resin
These are the ones. The value of the SLX brake set is unbeatable. They look pretty damn good too.
Check out the 4 piston SLX brakes if you want more control, stopping power and less fade.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!