Ships FREE from Canada, with Canada Post
Shimano DEORE Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M6100 2-piston callipers and BL-M6100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses and pre-bled & include Shimano resin, resin ICE or metal ICE brake pads.
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano DEORE disc brake set delivers reliable braking, allowing you to remain focused on the trail. The set delivers dependable braking in all weather conditions with great control and inspiring confidence on descent.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizing a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position
- Levers have an additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness.
- 4 piston callipers reduced brake pad wear and disc brake rotor wobbling noise while increasing braking power.
Recommended brake rotors (not included):
(links open product page in new tab)
6-bolt rotors: SM-RT66 or SM-RT56 - w/ resin pads only
CENTER LOCK rotors: RT-MT800 or RT-MT900
Full compatibility list below.
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M6100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band, Shimano mineral oil.
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Two (2) BR-M6100 2-piston calipers: Split-pin pad mount
Resin G03S, Resin ICE J03A, or Metal ICE J04C
Some variants may not appear in drop-down (if they're out of stock).
Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb (not included):
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase the Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb
The DEORE Hydraulic disc brake set is a great choice, and an amazing value.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!