⚠ PRE-ORDER - Ships mid-August 2021
TOR - TR150 BOOST 12x148 rear hub, XD, HG or MICRO SPLINE
TOR is a cycling technology brand created by a small group of riders, designers, and product managers who have been in the cycling industry for decades working for a number of large brands, designing and marketing products that you’re probably familiar with. A passion for art, design, and riding has brought them together and inspired to create a line of well-designed performance components.
TOR TR150 hubs are beautiful inside and out. Whether it’s their gold finish on the 7075 inner axles or the precision machining required to create a hub with 2.4 degree engagement, no stone has been left unturned. TR150 hubs have a level of precision you can actually feel. They have very little drag and their coasting speed is exceptionally high. The 150 point engagement system also has a very noticeable and unique sound similar to swarm screaming bees. You will definitely turn heads with these laced into your wheels!
TR150 hubs are CNC machined and have a precision ratchet system that has 150 point-engagement system, precision bearings, and 7075 axles, cassettes, and endcaps.
- Precision sealed bearings
- 150-Point engagement system (2.4 degrees)
- XD, HG or MICRO SPLINE freehubs
- Forged & CNC machines hub shells
- 28h or 32h pattern
- IS-6, 6 bolt disc brake rotor mount
- CNC machined, 7075 AL cassettes & endcaps
- BOOST 12x148 spacing
- Color: Black with Gold freehub
- Weight: 296g
Internals & Small parts:
TOR will also make available all the necessary small parts should your hubs ever require service.
- Front Axle (standard)
- Front Axle (boost)
- Rear Axle (standard)
- Rear Axle (boost)
- Front Hub Bearings (2pcs)
- Rear Hub Bearings (2pcs)
- Cassette Bearings (2pcs)
- Front Endcaps (Skewer)
- Front Endcaps (12mm)
- Front Endcaps (15mm)
- Rear Endcaps (135mm Skewer)
- Rear Endcaps (12x142mm)
- Rear Endcaps (boost 12x148mm)
- Cassette Body (Shimano 10/11sp)
- Cassette Body (Shimano 12)
- Cassette Body (SRAM XD/XDR)