- Future oriented for 1⅛ and 1¼ steering tubes
- Ultralight Titanium screws as standard
- Noticeably better control with extra wide handlebars
Setting new standards. The Megaforce3 design was optimized from the ground up, to generate exceptional torsional stiffness combined with minimal weight when used in combination with wide and super wide 31.8 MTB bars and with the new tapered (E2) steerer tubes with 1⅛th stem interface diameter.
Precision and comfort
Noticeably more precise steering control with super wide bars. Reduction of “swaying tendency” (out-of-phase) while retaining the dampened vertical compliance (in-phase) at the bar ends. The new combination of extreme proportioned cross-sectional stem body, while possessing a tangential transition of the 1¼th fork interface clamp allows a deeper recessing of the stem clamping bolts facing the knees than previously possible.
Lightweight Titanium screws as standard
The super lightweight stem comes with Titanium screws as standard to make sure you save every single gram possible.
Support rib construction
Years of experience allow for the forging of support ribs that do away with extra-long steering tubes with extra spacers. The design saves weight and money.
- Type: Steer tube clamping
- FlipFlop: Yes
- Lengths (mm): 30-60
- Handlebar clamping-Ø (mm): 31.8
- Screw material: Titanium
- insert length (mm): 30
- Steer tube clamp height: 35.0
- Color: Black
- Steer tube-Ø (mm): 31.8 (1 1/4˝) and 28.6 (1 1/8˝)
- Weight (g):
- 30mm – 91g
- 40mm – 97g
- 50mm – 103g
- 60mm – 109g
- Includes: MegaForce3 stem, Torx25 titan screws, reducing shim, Litecap (w/o screw)