FREE DHL Express shipping. Orders over $200 ship FREE!
Shimano XTR 1x12s Crankset
FC-M9120-1: 32T / 34T / 36T
170mm / 175mm length
With or without SM-BB93 XTR Bottom Bracket
(for 68mm or 73mm BB shells)
Average weight (w/o BB, 175mm): 531/544/543g (30/32/34T)
Made for racers, this XTR crankset is the ultimate in lightweight performance for the front of any of the new Shimano 12 speed drivetrain.
- Direct mount system utilizes a spline and single nut to secure chainring to crank arm, making gearing ratio swaps quick and painless (special tools required).
- The same crank arms can be used to create a 2x12s setup when desired.
HOLLOWTECH II design strikes the perfect balance between rigidity, strength and weight resulting in the most efficient pedaling power transfer possible.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainring teeth profiles designed specifically for cross-country, enduro or marathon racing.
- Superior chain retention properties and smoother pedaling feel result in less component wear and a more enjoyable ride.
- Improved chain retention, even in the toughest terrain conditions.
32T 1x chainring, 34T 1x chainring or 36T 1x chainring
170mm crank arms or 175mm crank arms
Steel teeth, Carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) body, Aluminum alloy arms
Average weightL 569 g(38T), 561g (36T), 562g (34T), 548g (32T), 545g (30T)
Average weight: 73g
Compatible with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
I mean, it's XTR.