FREE DHL Express shipping. Orders over $200 ship FREE!
Shimano XTR 2x12s Crankset
170mm / 175mm length
Pair w/ 142mm O.L.D. rear hub
With or without SM-BB93 XTR Bottom Bracket
(for 68mm or 73mm BB shells)
Average weight (w/o BB, 175mm): 597g
X. T. R. It's made to be the best of the best, for all mountain bike racers. This 2x12s XTR crankset is made for those that demand the lightest and best performing cranks but still need a wide variety of gearing options to give them the edge they need.
- Direct mount system utilizes a spline and single nut to secure large chainring to crank arm, making gearing ratio swaps quick and painless (special tools required).
- Easily converts to a 1x12s:
- small chainring is detaches from large via 4 Torx T30 bolts.
HOLLOWTECH II design strikes the perfect balance between rigidity, strength and weight resulting in the most efficient pedaling power transfer possible.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainring teeth profiles designed specifically for cross-country, enduro or marathon racing.
- Superior chain retention properties and smoother pedaling feel result in less component wear and a more enjoyable ride.
- Improved chain retention, even in the toughest terrain conditions.
O.L.D. (mm): 142mm
170mm crank arms or 175mm crank arms
Steel teeth, Carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) body, Aluminum alloy arms
Average weight: 73g
Compatible with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
If you race mountain bikes and need a very wide range of gears, this is an interesting option from Shimano for you, especially if you plan on varying that range. Just note that for 2x setups, Shimano recommends NOT straying from 28-38T, else you risk poor shifting performance, or worse.