FREE DHL Express shipping. Orders over $200 ship FREE!
Shimano Deore XT 12s BOOST Crankset
FC-M8120-1: 32T / 34T / 36T
(165mm) / 170mm / 175mm length
With or without BB-MT800 XT Bottom Bracket
(for 68mm or 73mm BB shells)
Average weight (w/o BB, 175mm): 628/642/660g (30/32/34T)
Designed specifically for the newer, all around stiffer, 148mm BOOST setups, this XT crankset will happily be the workhorse in any situation you throw at it.
- BOOST specific design with wider chainline and wider pedal stance vs. cranks compatible with older (135mm or 142mm) rear hubs.
- Direct mount chainring makes swapping sizes quick and easy (special tools required).
- HOLLOWTECH II design reduces weight while maintaining appropriate stiffness for maximum power transfer.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainring teeth profiles designed specifically for MTB applications, whether cross-country, enduro or trail.
- Superior chain retention properties and smoother pedaling feel result in less component wear and a more enjoyable ride.
- Improved chain retention, even in the toughest terrain conditions.
O.L.D. (mm): 148mm BOOST
32T 1x chainring, 34T 1x chainring or 36T 1x chainring
(165mm crank arms), 170mm crank arms or 175mm crank arms
Steel teeth, Carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) body, Aluminum alloy arms
Compatible with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
If you're a serious XC or trail rider that's building a new, or already have a bike with a BOOST 148mm freehub, this crank should definitely be on your shortlist of options.