Ships from Canada, with Canada Post
Maxxis Minion DHF, 29x2.5" 3C EXO/TR/WT
2021 marks 20 years since the Minion DHF touched dirt for the first time. To celebrate, we are offering a limited run of the Minion DHF with throwback graphics.
The Maxxis Minion DHF is the standard by which all tires are judged.
- The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- EXO equipped models feature Maxxis` EXO sidewall protection which help prevent puncture from sidewall abrasions
- TR - Tubeless Ready - sealant required
- WT - Wide Track casing optimized for rims over 35mm internal width
- TERRA - 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip
With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
|ISO:||622||Bead:||TBLS - Fold|