FREE DHL Express shipping. Orders over $200 ship FREE!
Shimano SLX 12s Crankset
FC-M7100-1: 30T / 32T / 34T
165mm / 170mm / 175mm length
With or without BB-MT800 XT Bottom Bracket
(for 68mm or 73mm BB shells)
Average weight (w/o BB, 175mm): 634/631/646g (30/32/34T)
This new SLX 12 speed crankset is designed specifically for Shimano's newest 1x12 MTB drivetrains. Its all new, lightweight design features a direct mount chainring and comes in a variety of size options.
- Direct mount system utilizes a spline and single nut to secure chainring to crank arm.
- HOLLOWTECH II design reduces weight while maintaining appropriate stiffness for maximum power transfer.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainring teeth profiles designed specifically for MTB applications, whether cross-country, enduro or trail.
- Superior chain retention properties and smoother pedaling feel result in less component wear and a more enjoyable ride.
- Improved chain retention, even in the toughest terrain conditions.
- 2-piece design:
- saves weight
- increases stiffness and transmits pedaling force more efficiently
- simplifies maintenance and installation.
O.L.D. (mm): 142, 148
30T 1x chainring, 32T 1x chainring or 34T 1x chainring
165mm crank arms, 170mm crank arms or 175mm crank arms
P.C.D.: N/A (Direct mount)
BB-MT800 XT Bottom Bracket (Optional)
Compatible with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
Definitely not a crank option to be overlooked by trail riders and racers alike.
Keep in mind that your mileage may vary pairing this with a 135mm O.L.D. (i.e. a quick release skewer) rear hub. Officially, Shimano says this is compatible ONLY with 142mm and 148mm rear ends. It'll probably work fine with a 135mm freehub, it just might be a tiny bit noisier in some gears than one might expect... from the newest SLX drivetrain.
If you're looking for a wider (less MTB-race-specific) range of gears, consider the 2x-12s SLX front cranks (w/ 26T[removable] and 36T chainrings).