Exceptional torsional stiffness while at the same time very light. Low profile for a minimum build height above the headset, and the first of its kind to be greater in width than profile height, dimensions being 36 x 42 mm.
Superfit sizing system with 6° (with FlipFlop design) stem angle - ideal for the current frame’s reduced steerer tube lengths geometries. Various lengths available, from 30mm to 90mm.
Noticeably more precise steering control with super wide bars. Reduction of “swaying tendency” (out-of-phase) while retaining the dampened vertical compliance (in-phase) at the bar ends. The new combination of extreme proportioned cross-sectional stem body, while possessing a tangential transition of the 1 1/8th fork interface clamp allows a deeper recessing of the stem clamping bolts facing the knees than previously possible.
- FlipFlop: Yes
- Angle (degree): 6
- Steer tube Ø: 28,6 ( 1 1/8˝)
- Type: Steer tube clamping
- Range of application: MTB
- Screw material: Titanium
- Insert length (mm): 30
- Steer tube clamp height: 36.0
- Color: Raceblack
- Handlebar clamping-Ø (mm): 31.8
- Includes: MegaForce 2 60mm stem, Torx 25 titanium screws, Twin Fix Clamps, Litecap (w/o screw)